Todash Todash

Sounds like a beat Gorillaz could make. Just put Damon Albarn and another instrument on it.

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Dude thank you haha that's a huge compliment to make, to me.

NGDIC2 Part II - General MIDtown Theme Cover NGDIC2 Part II - General MIDtown Theme Cover

Nice groove. I've always wanted to make something like this that sounds simple and works perfect for a game soundtrack. Like there are no real drop or heavy beatchange in a song like this which is different.

"speech synthesizer " do you mean plogue? I downloaded it cause it was free but didn't get any sounds so haven't tried it after that.

Daru925 responds:

Thanks, please go check and praise this talented guy https://faerytaleadventurer.newgrounds.com/ as he created the melodies, and i created instrumentation for it as part of the challenge. I agree the groove was so good that thinking of instruments that would fit became an easy task!
Yes plogue, their free version was a woman voice that i liked, and its been replaced with some male voice iirc. If anyone can find the original version from the dark web something, please let me know, i dont have that synth anymore.

Deserted Island III - Crash Landing Deserted Island III - Crash Landing

Nice and smooth sounds throughout. You really built an atmosphere from the start :)

Daru925 responds:

Much appreciated, thanks. Its a shame the speech synthesizer i used (which was free) is no longer available! T-T

Automatic Disco Automatic Disco

This is really good. I didn't know you made stuff like this. ╰(・∇・╰)

Beginnings Beginnings

Fitting name. Maybe it's just me but I like it more when it's an arpeggiated loop. Like instead of the 4 notes going up and one down again it would be 5 notes going up and the last note would be shorter.

vondirac responds:

The last note's always the hardest....

Pylon Pylon

This is more what I was thinking. ♪♪♪ ヽ( ᐖゞ)

FortressLord responds:

Ace! Kinda surprising to see Pylon on 5* currently (I think your review pushed the anonymous ratings over 4.5) but it could be a sign to keep that style going but with more polish as I improve.
Thanks for the feedback on your last two comments.

Delirious [To The Edge] Delirious [To The Edge]

Sounds great but could sound way better. I find it lacks a strong melody and it's more ambience than anything. You could definitely make the first 11seconds more interesting like preparing the listener for what's to come. I would have liked it more if you had a piano as part of the melody. ┗(ᐖ )┓

FortressLord responds:

I'm happy with that feedback, yeah.

It's kind of made me think about my focus.. I usually/used to focus on kinda melodic and solidly built stuff but have been slowly moving to emulate Liquid DnB. I assumed that sounds popular i.e. 'better' to people, but clearly I get better reviews and rates on my arcadey stuff at least on NG!

Grief and Horror Grief and Horror

Sounds like something out of FEZ. You could add an easy melody to something like this. Like 1 note every bar with a delay.

Decipher Decipher

Great melodies but annoying drums :D

Flux Point (Original Mix) [Cloudburst EP] Flux Point (Original Mix) [Cloudburst EP]

I know you just released this but you deserve more attention( ´•౪•`)

KaixoMusic responds:

This song is actually from a couple of weeks ago, I just uploaded it a lil later on NG :D but thanks!!