Making McPotato Making McPotato

im glad you did ^_^

Diglett's Legs Diglett's Legs

Very nice! I love the pop sound effect <3

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you. I made it with my own face hole.

Zulway: God of Mercy Zulway: God of Mercy

Creative, good voice acting. I like it!

Zombie Vacation Zombie Vacation

Like already said. It needs some work. Like the thing with he invisible walls. Make it more interesting with a tower or something. One cool thing though was when i managed to jump on one zombies head and they piled up around me and had to climb each other to reach me.

BANGO BANGO

It sounds to me like you are using too many filters and reverb. It would be nice if you had a beat with a kickdrum at the 01:00 drop. It's also a bit too loud after that with all the synths going on. Try to find some smoother synths. I really like the washaway effect at 1:30.
Good luck and I hope you make some cool stuff ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚

LLCALIREP responds:

thank you very much!! tbh i did this in an hour so i didnt spend much time but thank you very much i will take this advice!

Wah Do? Wah Do?

This is cool. I don't know why it hasn't gotten better response. The bass that starts at 00:18 sounds great but it could sound better if the sound was fuller at darker. I could try adding another bass with the same chords on top of it.

I love the small gnarly sounds you used at 00:55 for instance. And the synth at 01:36 is also really good. The singing is cool but it's so much stuff going on at 02:00. So overall really good sounds. I rate it 4 out of 5 pancakes ヽ(๑◠ܫ◠๑)ノ

someplatypusguy responds:

The beginning is so incredibly stupid that I bet most people turn it off before the song even starts. Making half joke songs is probably not a good idea.

BJ - Butterfly Code BJ - Butterfly Code

Are you 2D from Gorillaz?

BojangIes responds:

maybe..? lol no

Sunbathing Seaman Sunbathing Seaman

So it's a really tall single backtentacle alien monster with 6 eyes and 3 legs, huh. You don't see that everyday.

Singularity Singularity

Reminds me of a paifang

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Yeah I can definitely see what you mean, it has that sort of look to it.

Everywhere! Everywhere!

Very nice! I love the style!