Making McPotato Making McPotato

im glad you did ^_^

Diglett's Legs Diglett's Legs

Very nice! I love the pop sound effect <3

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you. I made it with my own face hole.

Zulway: God of Mercy Zulway: God of Mercy

Creative, good voice acting. I like it!

Pylon Pylon

This is more what I was thinking. ♪♪♪ ヽ( ᐖゞ)

FortressLord responds:

Ace! Kinda surprising to see Pylon on 5* currently (I think your review pushed the anonymous ratings over 4.5) but it could be a sign to keep that style going but with more polish as I improve.
Thanks for the feedback on your last two comments.

Delirious [To The Edge] Delirious [To The Edge]

Sounds great but could sound way better. I find it lacks a strong melody and it's more ambience than anything. You could definitely make the first 11seconds more interesting like preparing the listener for what's to come. I would have liked it more if you had a piano as part of the melody. ┗(ᐖ )┓

FortressLord responds:

I'm happy with that feedback, yeah.

It's kind of made me think about my focus.. I usually/used to focus on kinda melodic and solidly built stuff but have been slowly moving to emulate Liquid DnB. I assumed that sounds popular i.e. 'better' to people, but clearly I get better reviews and rates on my arcadey stuff at least on NG!

Grief and Horror Grief and Horror

Sounds like something out of FEZ. You could add an easy melody to something like this. Like 1 note every bar with a delay.

Sunbathing Seaman Sunbathing Seaman

So it's a really tall single backtentacle alien monster with 6 eyes and 3 legs, huh. You don't see that everyday.

Singularity Singularity

Reminds me of a paifang

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Yeah I can definitely see what you mean, it has that sort of look to it.

Everywhere! Everywhere!

Very nice! I love the style!