Making McPotato Making McPotato

im glad you did ^_^

Diglett's Legs Diglett's Legs

Very nice! I love the pop sound effect <3

FlumpyTripod responds:

Thank you. I made it with my own face hole.

Zulway: God of Mercy Zulway: God of Mercy

Creative, good voice acting. I like it!

Todash Todash

Sounds like a beat Gorillaz could make. Just put Damon Albarn and another instrument on it.

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

Dude thank you haha that's a huge compliment to make, to me.

NGDIC2 Part II - General MIDtown Theme Cover NGDIC2 Part II - General MIDtown Theme Cover

Nice groove. I've always wanted to make something like this that sounds simple and works perfect for a game soundtrack. Like there are no real drop or heavy beatchange in a song like this which is different.

"speech synthesizer " do you mean plogue? I downloaded it cause it was free but didn't get any sounds so haven't tried it after that.

Daru925 responds:

Thanks, please go check and praise this talented guy https://faerytaleadventurer.newgrounds.com/ as he created the melodies, and i created instrumentation for it as part of the challenge. I agree the groove was so good that thinking of instruments that would fit became an easy task!
Yes plogue, their free version was a woman voice that i liked, and its been replaced with some male voice iirc. If anyone can find the original version from the dark web something, please let me know, i dont have that synth anymore.

Deserted Island III - Crash Landing Deserted Island III - Crash Landing

Nice and smooth sounds throughout. You really built an atmosphere from the start :)

Daru925 responds:

Much appreciated, thanks. Its a shame the speech synthesizer i used (which was free) is no longer available! T-T

Sunbathing Seaman Sunbathing Seaman

So it's a really tall single backtentacle alien monster with 6 eyes and 3 legs, huh. You don't see that everyday.

Singularity Singularity

Reminds me of a paifang

MintyFreshThoughts responds:

Yeah I can definitely see what you mean, it has that sort of look to it.

Everywhere! Everywhere!

Very nice! I love the style!