Blinded Blinded

Great sounds! You could add some bass later on in the melody. (・∀・)

Night On The Town Night On The Town

The synth doesn't do the melody justice.

Ejohnykins responds:

This isn't my best, I just thought the melody sounded nice so I uploaded it

Battle! Team Shadow Theme Battle! Team Shadow Theme

This could have been much better. The tempo and the bass fits. But I don't like the mixing/sounds. Sounds like everything is coming from the middle and you could have eq:ed and toned down the pitch on the shakers or whatever it is. ♒((⇀‸↼))♒

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

You're right, everything is straight down the middle. I've been slowly attempting to learn how to mix better. So thank you for this, i appreciate your honest feedback

BANGO BANGO

It sounds to me like you are using too many filters and reverb. It would be nice if you had a beat with a kickdrum at the 01:00 drop. It's also a bit too loud after that with all the synths going on. Try to find some smoother synths. I really like the washaway effect at 1:30.
Good luck and I hope you make some cool stuff ✲゚。.(✿╹◡╹)ノ☆.。₀:*゚

LLCALIREP responds:

thank you very much!! tbh i did this in an hour so i didnt spend much time but thank you very much i will take this advice!

Wah Do? Wah Do?

This is cool. I don't know why it hasn't gotten better response. The bass that starts at 00:18 sounds great but it could sound better if the sound was fuller at darker. I could try adding another bass with the same chords on top of it.

I love the small gnarly sounds you used at 00:55 for instance. And the synth at 01:36 is also really good. The singing is cool but it's so much stuff going on at 02:00. So overall really good sounds. I rate it 4 out of 5 pancakes ヽ(๑◠ܫ◠๑)ノ

someplatypusguy responds:

The beginning is so incredibly stupid that I bet most people turn it off before the song even starts. Making half joke songs is probably not a good idea.

BJ - Butterfly Code BJ - Butterfly Code

Are you 2D from Gorillaz?

BojangIes responds:

maybe..? lol no

Town Town

It sounds fitting for a town theme. So you nailed that. I would like it more if the drums were more retro sounding. ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

Paranoidhumanoise responds:

I was thinking more traditional acoustic drums would fit nicely with the small town theme. Keeping it simple with woodblocks and bells, giving it an eastern feel. Retro drums could fit nicely too though. I appreciate the feedback, thank you!

Don't Let Me Go Don't Let Me Go

This is great! Would be cool if you also had some gritty bass in it too. | ・ ෴ ・ |

SimonVonck responds:

thank you! <3 I'll keep that in mind for my next future bass song ;)

Dragon's lullaby Dragon's lullaby

Wow ╰║ ❛ ◯ ❛ ║╯really well made. Did you really make this ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Bossfight - Adust Bossfight - Adust

Bra jobbat! Den här fick du till. Ska lyssna på de andra nu.
♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫