Pylon Pylon

This is more what I was thinking. ♪♪♪ ヽ( ᐖゞ)

FortressLord responds:

Ace! Kinda surprising to see Pylon on 5* currently (I think your review pushed the anonymous ratings over 4.5) but it could be a sign to keep that style going but with more polish as I improve.
Thanks for the feedback on your last two comments.

Delirious [To The Edge] Delirious [To The Edge]

Sounds great but could sound way better. I find it lacks a strong melody and it's more ambience than anything. You could definitely make the first 11seconds more interesting like preparing the listener for what's to come. I would have liked it more if you had a piano as part of the melody. ┗(ᐖ )┓

FortressLord responds:

I'm happy with that feedback, yeah.

It's kind of made me think about my focus.. I usually/used to focus on kinda melodic and solidly built stuff but have been slowly moving to emulate Liquid DnB. I assumed that sounds popular i.e. 'better' to people, but clearly I get better reviews and rates on my arcadey stuff at least on NG!

Grief and Horror Grief and Horror

Sounds like something out of FEZ. You could add an easy melody to something like this. Like 1 note every bar with a delay.

Decipher Decipher

Great melodies but annoying drums :D

Flux Point (Original Mix) [Cloudburst EP] Flux Point (Original Mix) [Cloudburst EP]

I know you just released this but you deserve more attention( ´•౪•`)

KaixoMusic responds:

This song is actually from a couple of weeks ago, I just uploaded it a lil later on NG :D but thanks!!

No Worries No Worries

Nice melody and chill beat (=ↀωↀ=)

Clouds Clouds

Really nice piano. What piano plugin did you use to get that sound?
I heard your feel good song too. The voice samples gets overused just a bit when the melody loops like that with such few samples. One idea is to have 2 samples for the first loop then every second loop you use 2 other samples. So the listener doesn't get as easily bored. Parts like 02:33 are good though.

Sudachi Sudachi

Started of great but the drop could be way better. I think you already know what you can do better. Like using cooler synths and having a more interesting drop. (。◕‿◕。)

Creo - Nemophore Creo - Nemophore

The thing I love most about your music is that it sounds different.

drowning (AIM) drowning (AIM)

The melodies are really great in your latest songs but I miss a bass. / (´・×・`)\

johnfn responds:

there is a bass. check your speakers.